The LifeStraw® Personal Water Filter
LifeStraw® is the award-winning ultra-light personal water filter, designed to quickly provide you with safe, clean drinking water. Simply suck through the straw to filter your water: drink out of your bottle or straight from a stream.
An ideal water filter for hiking, camping, travel, emergency preparedness & survival, the LifeStraw® makes contaminated or suspect water safe to drink, removing 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites.
– Filters up to 1,000 liters / 264 gallons of water
– Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria: LOG 6 reduction, including E-Coli
– Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites: LOG 3 reduction, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
– Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
– Ultralight: weighs only 2oz!
– Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
– Contains no chemicals, and is BPA-free, uses no batteries, has no moving parts
– Very high flow rate; no after- taste
– Easy to clean. Can be stored and used periodically. Just keep uncapped so it can dry thoroughly.
– Very durable
– No shelf life. LifeStraw® can be stored indefinitely.
– Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005
– Award winning & internationally recognized
For every LifeStraw® water filter sold, we provide a child in Africa with clean water for an entire school year.
When you purchase any type of LifeStraw® filter, we use part of the funds to donate LifeStraw® Community institutional water purifiers to schools in Africa. LifeStraw® Community is specifically designed to deliver clean, safe water to school children by removing waterborne pathogens and dirt commonly found in source water.
In the fall of 2014, we provided 157,000 school children in rural Kenya with safe, clean drinking water, thanks to sales of LifeStraw® in North America. Thank you for supporting this mission!