Norwex Water Filtration System
P R O B L E M :
Consumers spend more than 0 billion a year on bottled water; that’s about 50 billion individual water bottles—or 1,500 plastic bottles per second going into our landfills! And with concerns about tap water containing chemical additives and heavy metals, in addition to having a chlorine taste and odor, it’s hard to be a good environmental steward and get great-tasting water at the same time.
S O L U T I O N :
Get tastier water for just pennies per liter while reducing the number of plastic bottles contributed to landfills with the Norwex Water Filtration System.
– Four-stage filtration process uses exclusive magnesium technology for better-tasting water.
– Filter helps maintain mineral balance and neutral pH.
– Filter helps reduce impurities such as chlorine, copper, cadmium, mercury and lead.
– One filter cleans an amount equivalent to 300 16-oz. water bottles.
– The pitcher’s oval design fits easily in most refrigerators.
– Comfort-grip handle makes pouring easy.
– Digital indicator on the lid lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter.
– Pitcher, funnel and filter are BPA-free.